POTTSTOWN PA – Eleven companies and organizations that opened new facilities or renovated space within western Montgomery, eastern Berks and northern Chester counties during the past three months have been recognized with ribbon-cutting ceremonies by the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce, 152 High St, Suite 360.
- Pottstown School District tennis courts, 750 N. Washington St., Pottstown;
- Wolf, Baldwin, & Associates, 800 East High St., Pottstown;
- Jeffery Jackson Enterprises, Inc., 205 E., High St., Pottstown;
- ArtFusion 19464, 254 E. High St., Pottstown;
- State Farm Insurance, 1304 E. High St., Pottstown;
- River of Revolutions Interpretive Center, 140 College Drive, Pottstown;
- Potty Queen, 3115 Sanatoga Rd., Pottstown;
- Revive Consignments, 9 S. Washington St., Boyertown;
- Reading Art Works, 715 Clinton St., Reading;
- National Penn Bank, 2900 N. Charlotte St., Gilbertsville; and
- Sears Appliance and Hardware Store, 700 Nutt Rd., Suite 500, Phoenixville.
For more information, call the chamber at 610-326-2900.